Just in are some new updates on Transformers The Ride that officially opens on December 3, 2011 at Universal Studios Singapore.
Check out some new facts about the The Ride that will be availble this Saturday with details about how many Transformers characters we can expect to see.
Additionally, there are two new video clips that show us what the visitors will before and after The Ride as well as looks at waiting area, inside the cafe and store.
The second video is a television preview that advertises what fans can expect from The Ride.
Check out all the details and share your comments below.
This is launch week! Are you as excited as we are? Here’s some more facts on the ride, before it officially opens this Saturday!
- This indoor attraction will feature a total of 11 TRANSFORMERS characters – four AUTOBOTS and seven DECEPTICONS.
- The Autobots include:: OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, SIDESWIPE and WHEELIE
- The Decepticons include: MEGATRON, RAVAGE, SIDEWAYS, GRINDOR, DEVASTATOR, BONECRUSHER, as well as STARSCREAM.
- Michael Bay served as the creative consultant for the ride.
- The attraction also featuring voice characters from the feature films, this attraction will give you the unique experience to “Ride the Movies™”!
And don’t forget to vote for your favourite AUTOBOT logo in our Pledge Your Allegiance contest, you can help 10 lucky winners win exclusive invites to the launch party!
Stay tuned to Tformers.com for more details as they are made available. Your best resource for all the Transformers news and community every day.