The "Robots in Disguise" are back for a third season on Cartoon Network, starting with "TransWarped," a 90-minute special movie event on Saturday, March 14, at 8 a.m. (ET, PT)
. Based on the beloved 1980's toys, TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED is set on Earth in the near future in Detroit. The story begins when the alien TRANSFORMERS are thrust into a world populated by humans and automatons. As visitors to Earth, the TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, PROWL, BULKHEAD and RATCHET-work in the human world, interacting with the "natives" in exciting and humorous ways. Following the AUTOBOTS across the galaxy to their new home is the megalomaniacal MEGATRON and his army of ruthless DECEPTICONS, a brutal race of war-mongering robots who seek to use the ALLSPARK as their ultimate weapon of destruction!
- Saturday, March 14: "TransWarped"
- As Sari and Sumdac deal with the fallout from her shocking discovery, the Autobots try to contact Cybertron to warn them of the traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, Megatron inadvertently stumbles upon a new plan to take over Cybertron, where an increasingly desperate Longarm attempts to cover his tracks.
- Saturday, March 21: "Where is Thy Sting?"
- A crazed Wasp finds his way to Earth to exact his revenge on Bumblebee... but he doesn't count on the Elite Guard following him.
- Saturday, March 28 : "Five Servos of Doom"
- Sentinel has incredible success capturing fugitive Decepticons, leading Prowl to suspect he's getting help.
We are dedicated to being to be the best resource for all your Transformers news and reviews every day. Keep your browser dialed to Tformers.com for updates as they happen.