Transformers: Dark of the Moon Sentinel Trailer Details - SPOILERS!
BaCon - Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Thanks to TFW member ElectricPrada09 who claims to be a movie theater worker who has seen the trailer already. They have posted an account that reveals the details of the trailer and many spoilers about what's going to be revealed for the Transformers Dart of the Moon movie coming this summer. Read over the details reported by ElectricPrada09 after the jump - WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!
I will try to list off what I saw in the best order I can.
- Trailer starts off with a up close shot of the moon with Earth in the background. I see what I can only guess is The Ark making a rough crash on the surface of the moon, followed by little bits of what we've seen with Neil Armstrong in the announcement trailer.
- Quick flash of a aerial view of a city around dusk. I'm guessing Chicago.
- What looks to be the same building the Autobots go to after their first mission at the beginning of ROTF. You see Optimus, Ironhide and someone else drive in. It then pans out and you see the rest of the Autobots drive in, the red Ferrari included.
- Next is a couple flashes of Sam and some government people. A lady telling Sam if he discusses what he's about to see that they will all lose their job.
- Then we see Optimus getting in the women's face basically saying along the lines "Since you humans have not told us anything about or pertaining to the moon and the contents on it, we are all screwed". Except of course what he says sounds way more badass and foreboding. Bumblebee and Ratchet are also there in bot mode.
- Then, the real stuff starts. We see a giant blue beam in the middle of what I'm assuming to be Chicago shoot up to the sky. It then shows the moon and the ships we've seen attacking Chicago plus the drone type Transformers coming out of the ground on the moon. Then they start running towards the "fish looking motherships", which are also on the moon. Followed by the drones phasing out of the blue beam that's in the city. So teleporting essentially. I'm guessing it's some sort of space bridge type device? Then they start creating chaos on Earth.
Then everything just gets fast and amazing.
- We see a 2 second clip of Shockwave. The same clip that is in picture form that was released today that's on the homepage. (Image -ED)
- Sergeant Epps basically telling Sam that they can't do this anymore.
- Sam holding a handgun pointing at someone saying "WHERE IS SHE?!" I'm assuming he's pointing it at a human and is asking about Carly.
- A little extended clip of the laserbeak scene. Just shows laserbeak basically doing a barrel roll then opening up his wings to start shooting at the white car.
- A bunch of invasion type scenes showing Chicago being attacked.
- Sam and Carly inside a phonebooth. Sam yells "Optimus". Almost exactly like he did in the ROTF forest scene. Then it shows the jetpack scene we all love (trailer -ED) of Optimus tearing through all the Decepticons.
- And my absolute favorite part of the trailer. We see Bumblebee come out of a drift around a corner, drives up a broken part of the street that is ramp like, transforms at the same time, launches himself in the air, puts both his feet on a side of a building like Prince of Persia/Assassin's Creed, jumps off the building, does a kickass twist in the air and catches a human in each hand that I'm assuming is Sam and Carly. Absolutely amazing.
- Then we see Sam and Bumblebee up close to the camera and Sam is messing with Bumblebee's mouthpeice. Maybe his voice is back, I don't know.
- Optimus saying something noble while Sam and Agent Simmons are on what looks to be like a bridge. Simmons legs also seemed to be injured. He's in a wheelchair. (Details here -ED)
- Next and finally is the absolutely stunning shot of the giant tentacle transformer climbing up a skyscraper all the human charterers are in. Drilling all through it, then basically hugging it until it topples over while all the human characters are falling down the building while it's falling over in half. (Raw footage -ED)
- I did not see Starscream, Megatron, Sentinal Prime, Soundwave or The Wreckers. I assume Bay isn't letting everything out of the bag yet, which I think is smart. It seems this trailer was trying to focus on the whole invasion aspect of things first. Then show more footage of the Transformers themselves later.
- I'm sure there are still a few things I have missed out. I only got to watch it twice.
Also the music in the trailer was completely badass. I don't want to hear anyone saying it sounds like something else. Because it doesn't. It was really freaking cool. I will try to answer any and all questions if you guys have them.
If you don't believe me then that's fine. But you will see I was telling the truth is just a couple of days.
And remember, when you do finally watch it Thursday or Friday, do yourself a favor and bring a box a tissues and a change of pants.
You will be unprepared.
Stay tuned to Tformers.com for more details as they are made available. Your best resource for all the Transformers news and community every day.
Facebook Social Comments
TFormers Member Comments
NO COMMENTS YET - Start the Coversation by Posting Yours Now!
TakaraTomy has posted new images of their Metal Collection (AKA MetaColle) figures of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Optimus Prime and Bumblebee! Due out at the end of March, these diecast metal figures are small but only run 1,080 Yen each. (The size is more more pronounced when you realize the average height for a Japanese man is five feet, seven inches and the odds are against that hand being terribly big.) Keep reading to have a look!
TakaraTomy has released a second, commercial for their Transformers: Movie THE BEST Series toyline! It features some of the same stop-motion animation from the first, longer TV spot... but isn't Japanese toy commercial stop-motion animation always worth a second look? Answer: yes. Yes, it is. Keep reading to see the video mirrored here!
Just in from Taobao seller zairj2010, We have a packaged image of a "Movie The Best" MB04 Shockwave from Takara Tomy.
This is one of the four figures that are said to be reissued in the Japan starting in Feburary 4th. Read on to see the images below.
This week on Radio Free Cybertron: It's our big year end episode! We recap 2016 in terms of toys, media, events and major announcements. We also review our 2016 predictions from the beginning of the year. What were the biggest news items of the year? What were our favorite toys? Find out in this ginormous episode of Radio Free Cybertron, featuring a special Being Awesome segment from Rob Springer!