Good ol' Shartimusprime touches base with the Hasbro Transformers team members Ben and Even about Legacy and more. Watch get find out how the team has been working to make all the characters and fans want, many of the things the team would like to see made as well, and more than meets the design.
• Legacy has timeines within series, such as early G1 Orion Pax.
• The deicated Menasor limbs have been well recieved and they are looking at doing more.
• They will be revealing what Transformers are doing in 2023 at PulseCon in September
• They try to even out the release over the year ebtween good and bad, and different factions, etc.
• When they commit to a commander / combiner, they have to figure out how to distribute the figures over time.
• They won't confirm or deny more combiners are coming. They want to make sure we have an Autobot one day too.
• They want to nail the G1 Megatron side of the GI Joe Hisstank crossover.
• The backpack mount for the Baroness was made with kids in mind to have the figure interact with the turret.
• Look for Transformers Legacy Wave 3 reveals at PulseCon 2022.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE