The other big reveal we have been waiting for arrives with the 2024 Year of the Dragon Crimsonflame Cybertronfest Singapore Transformers Exclusive. The official images show the figure in and out of the box with a fantastic remake of the The Last Knight Steelbane mold.
UPDATE - The full details are just in from the Amazon Sinapore product listing. The figure will be released January 20, 2024 for a price that is still TBA. Read on to see all the stock images and product information along with with some shots fromCybertronfest, the thanks to @Planet Iacon.
Retail Price: TBA
Celebrate the Year of the Dragon with the Transformers Lunar New Year Crimsonflame action figure! This 5.5-inch Transformers toy converts from robot mode to dragon mode in 22 steps. Use the included pieces to assemble a spear accessory and gear up the robot toy with the shield accessory. This Transformers Crimsonflame action figure also comes with a display stand to pose the figure mid-flight in dragon mode!
• CRIMSONFLAME ACTION FIGURE: Celebrate the 2024 Lunar New Year, the Year of the Dragon, with this 5.5-inch (14 cm) Crimsonflame Transformers toy
• 2-IN-1 CONVERTING TRANSFORMERS TOY: Transformers action figure converts from robot toy to dragon toy in 22 steps
• AWESOME ACCESSORIES: Comes with a shield accessory and 3 pieces and a blast effect to assemble into a spear accessory. Accessories attach to the robot toy in both modes
• UNLEASH DRAGON FIRE: Attach the blast effect inside the figure’s mouth in dragon mode for breathing fire poses
• INCLUDES DISPLAY STAND: Use the display stand to show the dragon-mode figure in flight poses
• LUNAR NEW YEAR-THEMED PACKAGING: Packaging is designed with artwork and details inspired by the Lunar New Year. Great for display on collector shelves!
Model Number F86105L00
Number of pieces 6
Manufacturer recommended age 8 years and up
Item model number F86105L00
Package dimensions 22.86 x 14.61 x 6.35 cm; 101 Grams
I'm down for another from the Steelbane mold. It was rather interesting.
I find it funny though as the Steelbane alt mode was a wyvern and not a dragon ("European") as the wings are on the front legs and not the back. Now that you take the wings off if it, it finally makes the mold a dragon ("Chinese"). Having wings in the wrong place makes it not a dragon but taking the wings away in general also make it a dragon.
I hope they do more than just "Chinese" dragons though. I'd love another leader Dragonstorm release. Maybe one that doesn't break. Or maybe another use of some of the Prime Predacons? A third ultimate Predaking mold would be great as I have Beast Fire Predaking and Guren Dragotron already. The second voyager is nice too but that first voyager Predaking was really cool. The other Predacons were fun as well, even the two oversized Terrorcons.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE