Q-Transformers series is a JTransformers exclusive subline released only in Japan by Takara Tomy. The QT (Cute) series is a branded offshoot of Takara Tomy's Choro-Q featuring super-deformed editions of popular Transformers vehicles that have an added robot mode for the Convoy character and others.
Today's Daily Prime takes a look at most of the editions made for Convoy and beyond. As you can see Takara reused the Convoy truck mold judiciously to realize G1 Convoy, Ultra Magnus, Black / Nemesis, and Movie toys as well as other licensed properties including Evangelion, Hello Kitty, Paper Rabbit Rope, and the Peanuts Snoopy characters. The full list of Q-Transformers figures shown include:
• Optimus Prime Flames QT-01E (2014)
• Optimus Prime QTF-01 (2015)
• Optimus Prime QT-23 (2016)
• Convoy QTF-04 (2015)
• Convoy QT-19 (2016)
• Ultra Magnus QTF-05 (2016)
• Black Convoy QT-33 (2015)
• Nemesis Prime QT-18 (2015)
• Shattered Glass Convoy KO (2016)
• Hello Kitty QTC-01 (2015)
• Hello Kitty Halloween Edition QTC-01H (2015)
• Hello Kitty My Melody QTC-06 (2016)
• Evangelion QTC-02 3-Pack (2015)
• Evangelion Unit-01 Awakened QTC-07 (2016)
• Peanuts Snoopy QTC-05 (2015)
• Paper Rabbit Rope Kamiusagi Rope QTC-03 (2015)
• Paper Rabbit Rope Akira Senpai QTC-04 (2015)
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE