LET's SAY GO for the HasLab Transformers Deathsaurus color reveal fanstream with the Hasbro team. Watch the video stream below for the live report that we'll be updating with the details below.
Hasbro Transformers Team
Deathsaurus Color Reveal & Updates
• Deathsaurus is fully funded as of yesterday.
• This is the colored first model.
• Figure was designed by Brian of the HasLab design team. They are new separate group that work with Takara Tomy on the designs. This is the first project.
• Figure is shown with Tiger and Eagle chest pieces that can be stored in the torso and removed.
• The transformation is not shown due to fragility, but they will be posting high resolution images of the figure later.
• There will be vac metal parts. Shown is the chest with gold wings. The head crest on the figure will be gold as well.
• 14,000 Backers Tier 1 color weapons pack shown.
• Liquid metal blaster is possibly one of the biggest made. It is larger than Star Saber's. It can fold in half.
• Mace ball and chain weapon is taken from MP Megatron with a new handle and new colors.
• The alternate dragon mode has a cavity to store the Mace in the back.
• Two blast effects that will be molded in clear purple plastic.
• 17,000 Backers Tier 2 color stand and base pack shown.
• They made a throne with base that is oversized compared to Sabers.
• Throne is meant to depict part of the inside of Deathsaurus's ship.
• Grey prototype model shown with changes shown. They removed the tabbed wrings from the arms. They have fully molded them on the new color version.
• WFC Hound deluxe class figure shown for scale comparison.
• More official images of the Deathsaurus Color figure will be coming soon.
• The backer numbers are updated on Monday's from the international partners.
HasLab & Victory Saber Updates
• HasLab Victory Saber will be shipping in early December.
• Full unboxing coming soon.
• The next HasLab Transformers project won't be a Victory character.
• They are looking for something special for the Transformers 40th Anniversary. To be announced.
• They want to hear from fans what they would like for the Transformers 40th Anniversary HasLab project.
Live stream ended, stay tuned for more updates with official colors images coming soon. You can pack this project now at Hasbro Pulse
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE