As promised from the Transformers June Fanstream, the Transformers Generations Selects Volvo VNR 300 Optimus Prime would be up for Preorder today on Transformers Thursday. You can get yours now at the following sponsor links:
Release Date: September 1st 2023
Get ready to roll out with the Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR 300 Optimus Prime action figure! Optimus Prime takes on a re-designed alt mode as a licensed Volvo VNR 300 truck cab. This figure features classic G1 deco and details and comes with trailer, Ion blaster, and Matrix of Leadership accessories. Trailer attaches to truck cab mode and opens to become a battle station.
The VOLVO trademarks (word and device), other related trademarks, if applicable, and the Volvo designs are licensed by the AB Volvo Group.
Includes figure, 3 accessories, and instructions.
• READY TO ROLL OUT: In partnership with Volvo, Optimus Prime takes on a Volvo VNR 300 truck cab alt mode, ready to roll out for a long haul!
• TRANSFORMERS-VOLVO MASH-UP: This Optimus Prime action figure features a re-designed alt mode licensed by Volvo, with classic G1 deco and details
• LICENSED G1-INSPIRED CONVERSION: Figure converts from robot to licensed Volvo truck mode in 37 steps. Comes with a trailer accessory that attaches to the truck cab mode and opens into a battle station
• CLASSIC ACCESSORIES: Includes Ion blaster and Matrix of Leadership accessories. Open the figure’s chest panels to insert the Matrix of Leadership accessory
• INTRICATE PACKAGING DESIGN: Packaging art showcases both modes of Optimus Prime in blueprint schematic designs
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE