Rob Springer from Radio Free Cybertron has been hard at work on Botlanta- the con-within-a-con happening March 11-12 at the Marriott Century Center in Atlanta, Georgia! A solid range of panels is planned, from RFC's own Headmaster Don to a look at the ToyHax/Reprolabels creative process, to an appearance by Transformers: Generation 2 artist Derek Yaniger! Click through to see the official announcement and then check out the Botlanta page on Facebook!
So if you were heading to the Marriott Century Center in Atlanta that weekend, stop by and check it out! If you weren't now's yet another reason to check out JOELANTA and hang out with your fellow Transformer fans. Check out this preview of events:
- Tips and tactics for creating online toy reviews.
- Longtime fan Don Ferguson give advice on budgeting your collection.
- Transformers in Newspaper Advertising of the 80s…: See line art as it was originally run in ads from stores like Zayre, Lionel Playworld, and other now defunct retail chain
- Derek Yaniger: Artist of the Marvel Generation 2 comic talks about his time working on the comic.
- Bots and Bayhem: A spirited discussion on the live action Transformers movies.
- Beyond Cybertron: Other transforming robots.
- Making a Reprolabel Set: Join Dusty, one of the repro label design team at ToyHax, as shows you the creative process on making a repolabel set!
- RFC Live!: Radio Free Cybertron, the internet's first Transformers podcast, live episode.
- The Not Actually 1985 Transformers Product Panel: Get ready for a historical re-enactment of what it would have been like to be at a Transformer product presentation in 1985!
- Transformers 2017 Toy Previews: A look at upcoming Transformer toys releases for 2017.
- Transformers Trivia: Test your Transformers knowledge!
Joelanta March 11-12 (Sat./Sun.)
The Marriott Century Center
2000 Century Center Blvd. NE
Atlanta, Ga. 30345
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE