Yo! Transformers artists and bots designers, Boulder Media are looking to hire Character Designers to join our Transformers Production. If you are more than meets the robot desingner, and willing to movie to Ireland, you could be working on the next cutting edge Transformers games at Hasbro! Read on for more details below.
Boulder Media are looking to hire Character Designers to join our Transformers Production.
• Complete all rough, revised and final designs necessary within assigned deadlines.
• Model packs will include turnaround model sheets, action and acting pose sheets, expression • model sheets, hand charts, mouth and eye charts.
• Clean up, colour models, special shadow and texture indications.
• Design incidental characters.
• Follow direction and address notes provided by the Art Director.
• Meet all deadlines as determined by the Art Director or Director.
• Character design experience and/ or training on a similar show; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
• An excellent understanding of whole animation production process.
• Knowledge of Photoshop.
• Strong knowledge of colour, lighting and construction/ mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of 3D modeling is a PLUS.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
• Exceptional drawing skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Task driven, self-motivated and proactive.
• Must be open to direction.
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple tasks in a fast-paced production.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
Read the full details and apply now at bouldermedia.tv