Those of us anxiously awaiting the shipment of their Nonnef Productions Earthrise Leader Optimus Prime trailer upgrade kit will be glad to know there are now some images available that outline the process now. Read on to see the steps along with images to get an idea of what and how this upgrade works. Read on to see the basic steps as follows:
- Attach hitch as shown.
- Attach black support feet as shown.
- Trim break lights flush off sprue (save the rest of the sprue for Roller!) and press fit them into the bumper. (note: the bottom bumper has the proper colored lights)
- Press on the new ramp at an angle. It'll feel tight, but will snap right on.
- Loosen screws on wheels and slide in fender, slide forward then re-tighten.
- Push bumper into fender pegs.
-To use supports, flip over feet and swivel out.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE