The life of a space pirate is not for the meek. That's why when the Seacons meet opposition they can't handle individually, they combine into the powerful God Neptune. Introducing the Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS10 God Neptune! This figure is as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions, featuring Seacons Halfshell (torso), Sea Phantom (right arm), Coelagon (left arm), Terrormander (right leg), and Scylla (left leg). Each figure converts from robot to beast mode and together combine into the God Neptune figure. Now available for pre-order thru 6/15 to be shipping October 24, 2020 at Hasbro Pulse.
• Authentic Takara Tomy Product as sold in Japan, with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions
• Includes: 5 figures, shield, 5 sword, and 8 blaster accessories. Also includes fist and feet attachments for combiner mode
• Figures include Seacons Halfshell (torso), Sea Phantom (right arm), Coelagon (left arm), Terrormander (right leg), and Scylla (left leg)
• Each figure converts from robot to beast mode and together combine into God Neptune figure
• God Neptune is the combined form of the Predacon-aligned Seacons from the Transformers Beast Wars II cartoon that aired in Japan in 1998
• Combine sword accessories to form trident weapon accessory that God Neptune figure can hold
• Includes weapon accessories that were not included in the original 1998 toy release
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE