The Transformers officially return to comic shops on October 4th, 2023 with the Image Comics Transformers Issue No. #1 by Daniel Warren Johnson and Mike Spicer. Other than the initial line-up of Autobots and Decepticons, we have little info on what is going to happen yet. Surely, we'll hear more about it at the conventions and more than meets the press this summer. Meanwhile, see the official Issue #1 comic retail solicitation with cover below from PREVIEWS:
THE ALL NEW TRANSFORMERS ERA STARTS HERE!
Superstar creator DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON (DO A POWERBOMB, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth), alongside ENERGON UNIVERSE showrunner ROBERT KIRKMAN (VOID RIVALS, INVINCIBLE), reimagines Hasbro's robots in disguise for a brand-new generation.
Optimus Prime was supposed to have led the Autobots to victory. Instead, the fate of Cybertron is unknown, and his allies have crash-landed far from home, alongside their enemies-the Decepticons.
As these titanic forces renew their war on Earth, one thing is immediately clear: the planet will never be the same. New alliances are struck. Battle lines are redrawn. And humanity's only hope of survival is Optimus Prime.
Discover THE TRANSFORMERS like you've never seen them before!
• Transformers #1 Cvr A Daniel Warren Johnson And Mike Spicer
• Transformers #1 Cvr B Daniel Warren Johnson And Mike Spicer Variant
• Transformers #1 Cvr C Daniel Warren Johnson And Mike Spicer Variant
• Transformers #1 Cvr D Ryan Ottley Variant
• Transformers #1 Cvr E 1:10 Orlando Arocena Variant
• Transformers #1 Cvr F 1:25 Cliff Chiang Variant
• Transformers #1 Cvr G 1:50 Bryan Hitch Variantiant
• Transformers #1 Cvr H 1:100 Ian Bertram Variant
• Transformers #1 Cvr I Blank Sketch Variant
• Transformers #1 Santa Fung Exclusive Variant
• Transformers #1 TFAW Exclusive Frederic Pham Chuong Variant
In Shops: Oct 04, 2023
Final Orders Due: Sep 10, 2023
PULLBOX #: APR239513
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE