Massive Update for Transformers: Forged to Fight - Drift and The Last Knight Missions
by BaCon June 14, 2017
In honor of Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters next Wednesday from Paramount and Hasbro, 2017 Google Play Best Game Award Winner Transformers: Forged to Fight is getting a massive update today, including the release of AUTOBOT DRIFT, new missions, a battle arena inspired by Michael Bay’s anticipated summer blockbuster and Megatron has returned to take his place as the new boss of Alliance Missions!
TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT’ ROLLS OUT ON MOBILE WITH NEW GAME UPDATE
2017 Google Play Awards Best Game Winner ‘Transformers: Forged to Fight’ Gets Major Movie Makeover in Latest Game Update Available June 14th
Transformers: Forged to Fight, 2017 Google Play Award Winner for Best Game, is releasing a major update this week in support of Transformers: The Last Knight hitting theaters June 21. The update will be made available to players starting Wednesday June 14th and will cover the following important highlights, including the release of AUTOBOT DRIFT as a playable in-game character. Though some may question Drift’s loyalty to the Autobots, there’s no denying his dedication to his “sensei” Optimus Prime. Forged to wield his powerful swords, this samurai of a bot is all business when it’s time to swing or fling his blades.
TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight V2.0.0 Release Note
Version 2.0 will be available June 14th with brand new content, visual upgrades, and fixes!
Here’s the detail of what’s coming to The Fight:
· Rumors that the Autobot Hot Rod has arrived on New Quintessa enrages
Drift who vows to hunt him down. Perplexed by Drift's vow Optimus Primeand Bumblebee fear that the Decepticon turned Autobot has gone rogue and is resorting back to his old Decepticon ways. Play the all-new Spotlight - "A Question of Loyalty" - and find out what happens when brothers in arms do battle.
· Megatron has returned to take his place as the new boss of Alliance Missions!
· New Daily Login Calendar! Great prizes await the faithful Commanders who login every day! Collect Rewards from the 7 Day, 28 Day, and Alliance Calendars.
· Fight in a brand new environment inspired by Transformers: The Last Knight
· Base Updates:
o Base updates bring a new level of visual polish and navigational ease
o Show off up to four Relics with two new sockets added
o Several new Relics with new effects have been added. New Relics can be found by fully exploring any difficulty level of "A Question of Loyalty" as well as from the special Event Calendar. These Relics also have new in-game benefits.
· Use New Boost Updates:
o Boosts can increase your damage output or survivability.
o Activate an XP Boost to accelerate your level ups and claim rewards faster.
o Some Boosts are only applied to a specific game mode.
· 1-Star and 2-Star Bots now start with two Special Attacks at Rank 1 and unlock a third Special Attack after Ranking Up.
· 3-Star Bots now start with three Special Attacks at Rank 1.
o Received a re-design, both on his Basic Abilities and his Signature.
o Updated design will be more in line with other Demolition Bots (Very high
damage bursts in a short period of time)
o Acid does not have a cost anymore and Neutralizes Resistances Buffs
when active, making him really great against Bots like Ultra Magnus.
o Will deal Burn on his Special 3.
o Whenever opponents have an active Debuff, Mixmaster will get a huge Critical Rate Buff.
o Generates power from Non-Critical Hits.
o Power generation from Critical Hits has been reduced to 12%.
o Guardian's Ferocity now has a 20% increased chance to trigger at all Signature levels.
· Laser Guidance and EMI Module
· Module buffs and debuffs can no longer be overridden by projectile buffs from bots.
· A new formula adds a global minimum and maximum speed limit for projectiles to account for bots that might stack Projectile Speed buffs.
Fight Tuning Adjustments:
· Made Adjustments to the AI of enemies to make them less likely to hold their power until they can use their Special 3
· Tuned down aggression of Enemy AI in harder content
· Made a slight adjustment to the speed of Projectile Attacks to make them easier for players to avoid
· Slightly increased the window to chain from a combo into a special attack
In TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight, Transformers fans and gamers everywhere can build a team of Transformers characters and battle with the most iconic Autobots and Decepticons from nearly every era of the storied franchise’s 30-plus year history , including fan-favorite bots from previous and current animated Transformers TV series, Paramount’s blockbuster films, Transformers comic books and Hasbro's line of iconic action figures. Players explore an epic new universe where multiple realities collide to form a massive planetary battlefield while assembling a team of Autobots and Decepticons from across time and space to fight against a world of corrupted Transformers robots and their villainous overlords. The game features amazing visuals, intense one-on-one battles, meaningful robot to vehicle converting action and deep RPG elements.
~ NO COMMENTS YET ~
start the coversation with yours