Many have been asking about the price and availability of the . Our Sponsor BigBadToyStore has just answered that with a product listing just published. The price will be $299.99 USD with shipping scheduled for March 2021. Read on for the full English product info. You can preoder now from our sponsors at BigBadToyStore, TFSource
The machine mode consists of two aircraft, a flight combat machine and a running combat machine equipped with a bullet core and a cockpit module.
In decisive maneuver mode, it becomes a powerful humanoid fighting machine. The figure also adopts a joint system of arm units that can be replaced with Battles series and Big Powered series, etc., multi-compatible type that can also be linked with a verse system such as a bullet core compliant cockpit module, body joint connection, back arm mount base It is equipped with a composite compatible system.
• Robot mode is 7.1 inches (18cm) tall
• Container has a total length of approximately 15.75 inches (40cm)
• Total Length with trailer in alternate mode is 18.5 inches (47cm)
• Dia-Naut figures measure 1.18 inches (3cm)
• Made of ABS, MABS, POM and PVC
• Trailer can open up into a repair bay and form a combat vehicle
• Combinable with the other Diaclone series figures (sold separately)
• Only the DA-65 Battle Convoy V-MAX is included
• Instructions may or may not include English translation
• Battle Convoy Figure A
• Battle Convoy Figure B
• Command Vehicle
• Maintenance Deck
• 2 Guns
• Bullet Core A
• Bullet Core B
• 2 Console A
• 2 Console B
• 2 Console C
• 4 Deck
• 2 Crane Rail
• 4 Crane Pillar
• 6 Chamber - Bullet Core Hanger
• 2 Claw
• 4 Chair
• 2 Diaclone Pilot figures
• 2 Weapons
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE