We are reporting live from the SDCC 2019 Hasbro Transformers New Products panel. Follow along for updates on the latest new Transformers and more.
Kicking Off Transformers 35th Anniversary
• Ben Montano
• Michael Hauser
• John Warden
• Ran Sun
• Takahashi Kunihiro
• Flint Dille
New Licensed Products
• Snowboards and skies from Gilson
• Transformers art book from VIZ.
• 3A Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime
• Hasbro Pulse T-Shirts will look at the past, present, and future.
Hall of Fame
• Flint Dille has been inducted into the Transformers Hall of Fame.
• Takahashi Kunihiro inducted into the Transformers Hall of Fame.
Power of the Spark is new focus, showing a video clip about Spark Armor.
Skybyte wants to defeat Jetfire in the clip showing.
New video showing Cyberverse TV Commercials.
New Character designs:
• Optimus Prime
SDCC Convention Exclusives
• Ghostbusters crossover MP Optimus Prime.
• BotBox Con Crew
War for Cybertron: SIEGE
New figures coming today!
• Crosshairs - Deluxe
• Spinster - Deluxe
• Apeface - Voyager
• Astrotrain - Leader
Refraktor Reconnaissance Team - 3-Pack
• G1 Colors Reflector Homage
• Krezmeek is blast accessory
• WFC Fan Vote Battle 3-Pack Box Set
• Impactor, Mirage, and Power dasher
• Decepticon Phantom Strike Squadron Siege Battle Pack
• Autobot Alphastrike Counterforce Siege Battle Pack
• Greenlight Deluxe
• SIEGE Ratchet
Entertainment Earth Exclusive Generations Selects
• Galactic Man Shockwave Recolor
Pre-orders for all of these begin TODAY at 5:30 pm PST at most online retailers where otherwise noted exclusives.
2020 WFC Fan Vote
Winner - Runamuck!
Transformers: Galaxies Comic
• Previews of new comic
• Series coming September 2019.
Unicron - The Making Of...
Flint Dille wants the head of Unicron to be removable, but its not going to happen. ;)
Flint also wants a Junkion planet for Unicron to eat. :D
Takahashi Kunihiro talking about working on Unicron, in Japanese. Showing plans and designs.
With Unicron they could physically sketch it out on a desk, so he did it at 1/3 the size and enlarged it.
One of the challenges of making the sphere if the planet mode was being able to hide the robot parts.
Later he made models out of Styrofoam to decide on the right sphere size.
The front has 12 teeth and they open and close in one phase.
They REALLY need backers to make this happen. Please support this project.
Hasrbo will be giving away Unicron posters at 3:30pm in the Hasbro booth!
Hasbro Transformers Panel Over
Thanks for joining us for another SDCC Transformers panel! Share your comments below.