Just in from the Transformers Cyberverse panel at SDCC 2019 we have a number of bits of news worth reporting. The panel was mostly about the process of making the show, but we got to see three different clips with new footage that give up some reveals as follows:
• We get a look at Ratchet.
• The Cheetor character will be a part of Season 2, they showed a clip. See the screens below for more.
• The Optimus and Megatron relationships is explored more in season 2.
• We will find out how ShockWave loses his hand.
• Season 2 will feature a "mysterious flying shark", not hard to guess that one.
• There will be some IDW characters can possibly a crossover into season 2.
• Arcee will have a role in Season 2. See screencaps.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE