Now available on Hasbro Pulse, we have a look at some new official images of the Transformers Studio Series Cybertron Bumblebee figure. This appears to be the version shown in the Cybertron scene from the Bumblebee movie. The figure will be released July 1, 2021 for a price of $19.99 USD. Read on to see the official product info and see more images. Preorder now from Hasbro Pulse.
This Studio Series 70 Deluxe Class Transformers: Dark of the Moon-inspired B-127 figure converts from robot to Cybertronian vehicle mode in 20 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase B-127 in the Cybertron Falls scene. In the Cybertron Falls scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, the Autobots must fall back and escape from the planet as the Decepticons take Cybertron. Optimus Prime assigns Autobot scout B-127 an important mission: to establish a base on a well-hidden planet called Earth. Pose the figure out with the included blaster accessory and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
Includes figure, accessory, removable backdrop, and instructions.
• Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
• Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with a blaster accessory
• Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Cybertron Falls scene
• Figure features classic conversion between robot and Cybertronian vehicle modes in 20 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
• Removable backdrop displays B-127 figure in the Cybertron Falls scene
• Figure scale: 4.5 inches
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE