Nothing says TGIF like ending the week and sitting down with the collection. However, this can lead to it's own collection of frustrations. Something that YouTuber, Tydirium hanger, has addressed with his news video, "Collector Frustration: Top 5 reasons Why". He's got some great points to share, and I am sure we all have our peeves to add. So let it rip in the comments about the question: What Frustrates You About Collecting Transformers?
Prices and scalpers. I can't afford 99 percent of what's coming out, and for what I can, scalpers ensure I don't get it.
1) I was born in 1976 and I am pained every time I see yet another Optimus Prime... or Bumblebee... or Starscream. The nostalgia train must have moved on by now, right?
2) Wow! <insert 3rd party figure name here> is the best version of this character, ever! I love how they... wait... now <insert another 3rd party company name here> has their own version of this character that looks even better!
3) Scale issues still bug me (but the last couple of years have gotten better)
4) I like Rescue Bots way more than I should... ugh.
5) Someone mentioned scalpers? Totally! If youre buying these and not immediately tearing open the packaging to transform/pose/combine with other TFs... or wrapping them up for a loved one, I question your fandom.
My Top Five Frustrations:
5. Prices (Just kidding, still scalpers)
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE