So a while back, RAC wrote a series of articles predicting what we might see at Toy Fair 2017 in New York.
Now that Hasbro's Toy Fair Presentation has happened, how'd we do? Keep reading to see the breakdown!
Likely To See
5. Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Bludegon
4. Titans Return Wave Four
3. Robots In Disguise Large Team Combiners
2. More of Titans Return Trypticon
1. Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Series And General Line
4/5. It's kind of surprising we didn't
see Bludgeon, but otherwise our list of safe picks did indeed turn out as expected.
Possible To See
5. Titans Return Legends Class Outback
4. Titans Return Voyager Blitzwing and
3. Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Wave 5
2. Transformers: The Last Knight Planet Cybertron
1. Titans Return Leader Overlord
3/5. Pretty good track record for the stuff we weren't sure about! In hindsight, the Last Knight Planet Cybertron toy, if it indeed exists, will likely contain movie spoilers, so it's not likely to be seen until near or after the film's premier on June 23rd.
5. More Titans Legends Autobot Mini-Cars/Mini-Vehicles
4. Titans Return Rodimus Prime
3. Titans Return Voyager Springer and Sandstorm
2. Leader Class Thunderwing
1. Power Of The Primes
2/5-ish? We did see Legends Seaspray,
so not all of the remaining Mini-Cars but at least one we didn't know about. We saw Titan Masters for Rodimus Prime and Thunderwing but no bodies. And we found out a few things about Power of the Primes - including that we'll be getting a new Optimus Primal
figure - but we didn't see it. So in the long run, it's amazing that our shots in the dark even came close to hitting anything!
FINAL HIT-MISS RATIO: 9 Out Of Fifteen Correct (or nearly-correct) Guesses.
Considering how few leaks we had leading up to Toy Fair, more than fifty percent's a pretty good average, we think!