Japanese game developer Snowpipe has announced a new Transformers Alliance New Augmented Reality Role Playing Game based on Generation 1 coming soon. What's interesting it the name seems too close to the "Beast Alliance" movie title to be a coincidence, but who knows. Read on to see the translated product info, game trailer, and details about beta testing below.
Optimus, Bumblebee, Starscream, a large number of transformers such as Megatron is waiting for you. You can collect parts in the game and meet the desired Transformers in person. Divided into two camps, Cybertron and Destron, a hot battle of Transformers will be fought. "TRANSFORMERS ALLIANCE" allows players to move and occupy bases based on LBS (location information service) and expand the territory of the camp to which they belong. In addition, through AR (Augmented Reality) content, you can summon transformers from various objects such as cars, mobile phones, and PCs (transformers appear by transforming directly from the objects recognized by the camera) and acquire / train characters. can.
Snowpipe are currently looking for Closed Beta Testers (CBT) to help roll out the game app.See the translated CBT info below. Check the Japanese language site for sign up details - http://tfalliance.jp/
We look forward to your participation.
• April 14th (Wednesday) ~ April 21st (Wednesday)
• Title: TRANSFORMERS ALLIANCE
• Genre: RPG (AR + LBS)
• Compatible models: Android 8.0 or higher, memory (RAM) 4GB or higher
• Play fee: basic free-to-play
• May be different from the ※ service specification at the time of the official release.
• During the CBT period, only those who use AOS terminals can play.
• The registered e-mail address will be used for management / operation, registration, notification, and gift presentation at the start of official distribution after CBT is completed.
• The registered e-mail address will be destroyed after the gift is presented.
• We are unable to respond to individual inquiries, such as questions about in-game issues. Please note.
• We cannot provide individual support for CBT game issues.
• CBT play schedule and content are subject to change without notice.
• During the CBT period, emergency maintenance may be performed without notice.
CBT data will be deleted after the test is completed, and information etc. will not be carried over at the time of official release.
• CBT app data will be used and analyzed to improve the service for official release. The contents to be released are different from the official release version, and some functions may not be available.
That looks really cool! But, I am wondering, will they make an English version, cause the trailer's depiction of the game was in Japanese.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE