Available and up now is a super-exciting oppotunity for an EXCLUSIVE online customizing class.
Thanks to our friends sponsoring....over at Keith's Fantasy Club (KFC) (Third party company) we're offering an awesome awesome online customizing class - Airdancer (set) ....repainted as FLYWHEELS!!!!
* The figure contents will come on FACTORY SPRUES and contain all parts/hardware to build (figure 1) CST-05J Slamtank and (figure 2) CST-06J Jetdancer
* This set's detailed images can be seen : https://www.facebook.com/kfctoys/media_set?set=a.168001550053891.1073741838.100005321405849&type=3
* Each kit will contain all necessary components to build these characters, paint them and love them. These exclusives will not be available ANYWHERE else.
* Set will contain everything to create two (2) cassette minions which, one transforms into a Jet, the other a Tank - and even better - these 2 then combine to form a gestalt/combined mode of Flywheels. Cassette mode FITS into Masterpiece Soundwave, or
Full set of images/concept art can be seen here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157635107256593/
Customizing Class D:05 Decepticon Duocon Team : Flywheels Information and Details :
(limited seats available for this class! Act fast, they sell quickly!)
> BASICS :
Please be sure to read ALL details before asking questions. The main focus of this class is complete assembly and painting/details of these characters. The class will contain a "kit" that contains ALL necessary tools, paints and parts to create your very own
custom. In addition, participation will include access to a set of High Definition videos - literally walking you through EVERY single step of the process. These thorough videos will comprehensively start from opening the box all the way through assembly,
paint and completion. Participation will also include membership to a private/secret facebook group entitled "D:05 Flywheels"
This class will focus techniques and how-to's on :
Figure preparation for paint
Air Brush basics and base coating
Effective painting and detailing
> AVAILABILITY AND TIMELINE :
- Limit is 50 spots
- Spots are available for 5 days only (8/17/13 through 8/22/13) ONLY!
- After that time (or if/when all sold out) spots will no longer be available, all materials, paints, etc will be ordered, received, assembled and shipped disassembled, prepped and kit assembled (soon after) Allow about 6 weeks for receiving kits/figures and all
necessary kit components.
- Videos will be posted and available shortly after the kits are mailed out.
- Facebook (private) group will be created and invites will be sent out upon enrollment.
- Details about the progress of the kits, the status and times for chat group sessions and anything else will be regularly updated via facebook group updates/posts.
> COSTS AND DETAILS :
I am offering different levels of participation. Please be sure to read all options, and select the one that best fits your needs.
When enrolling and making payment, BE SURE to include the option you've chosen as well as your contact information (current email address and shipping address)
(A) Access to all Video Tutorials, private facebook group, PLUS everything in class kit (see below) : $65 (USD)
(B) Optional "Base Coat Paint" on kit (sprue painting) $20 (USD) exttra
- If this option is selected, I will personally air brush G1 accurate color base coats onto all parts (while still on sprues) using lacquer based paints. Parts will be prepped for paint. Once received, they will be "ready to go"
- maroon/burgandy (jet parts)
- brown (tank parts)
- silver (weapons and accessories)
- Payment must be made in form of paypal. My paypal address is email@example.com
- Payment MUST include current shipping address and contact email.
- I will send an email confirming your spot in this class soon after payment is received and you get your spot! I will keep this group's emails in a specific tab, so that I may provide group email updates as things progress and unfold.
> KITS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING :
- KFC CST-05J Slamtank parts (on sprues)
- KFC CST-06J Jetdancer parts (on sprues)
- Fine tip detail brush
- Wide tip dry-brushing style brush
- Fine grit sandpaper
- x-Acto (blade only)
- Screw and hardware set
- 1x Decepticon Symbol
+ Testors enamel custom mixed Brown paint
+ Testors enamel custom mixed Maroon paint
+ Testors enamel flat Black paint
+ Testors enamel flat Red paint
+ Testors enamel custom mixed "Mech Silver" metallic paint
+ Tamiya Acrylic ink
> International additional shipping costs (if ordering a kit) : (all pricing USD, and shipped first class mail)
Canada : $6.20, Spain : $14.00, Australia : $14.00, China : $14.00, Japan : $14.00, Singapore : $14.00, Mexico : $14.00, Denmark : $14.00, UK : $14.00, Peru : $14.00
(if not in any of these locations, email me for a shipping quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me here on facebook)