Just listed on Amazon Australia we have the product details for the Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Cyclonus and Nightstick figure release. This one looks to be a homage to the original G1 Cyclonus colors release.
Look for this figure to be released August 14, 2022 on Amazon, and possibly other retailers. Read on to see the official product info and images.
UPDATE! - You can preorder these figures now scheduled for shipping in August 2022 from our sponsors at the following links:
• EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION WITH SPECIAL EDITION FIGURES: Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the main line
• INSPIRED BY 1986 CYCLONUS: This Cyclonus figure is inspired by the classic G1 toy release in 1986
• CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This Cyclonus figure converts from robot to jet mode in 33 steps
• COMES WITH NIGHTSTICK FIGURE: Includes a Nightstick figure that converts from robot to blaster mode in 4 steps. Also comes with 2 blast effects
• FOIL LABELS AND STICKER DECALS: Comes with a sheet of foil labels and stickers to decorate the Cyclonus figure
Fans can take their Transformers figure collections to the next level with Generations Selects, a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring fan-favorite, special edition characters you can’t find in the main line. This special edition Cyclonus figure is inspired by the classic 1986 toy release and converts from robot to jet mode in 33 steps. Includes a Nightstick figure that converts from robot to blaster mode in 4 steps. Also comes with 2 blast effects and a sheet of foil labels and sticker decals to decorate the Cyclonus figure.
Model Number: F3074
Assembly Required: No
Batteries Required?: No
Material Type(s): Plastic
Release date: 14 August 2022
Mfg Recommended age: 8 - 99 years
Item Model Number: F3074
Product dimensions: 8.1 x 22.9 x 15.6 cm; 266 Grams
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE