Finally, after much teasing from various outlets, we have the full reveal of the Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe DK-3 Breaker figure. In keeping with the many pre-Transformers homages in Generations, this one is based on the 4WD Hi-luxe Diaclone figure, that was also released in the USA as the Diakron DK-3 figure. Read on to see the official images and details. This figure will be available to preorder on Hasbro Pulse and other retailers later today, scheduled for shipping on December 1st 2022.
Preorders are open now at from our sponsors at the following links:
The DK-3 Breaker figure is based on the 4WD Hi-luxe Diaclone figure, originally released with black, blue, and yellow deco variations. The DK-3 Breaker figure is released with blue deco, inspired by the Diaclone blue deco variant. This figure converts from robot to camper truck mode in 19 steps. Figure comes with a blaster accessory that attaches in both modes.
Includes: Figure, accessory, and instructions.
• EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION WITH SPECIAL EDITION FIGURES: Generations Selects is a fan-dedicated line of figures featuring special edition characters that can’t be found in the main line
• INSPIRED BY DIACLONE: This figure is based on the 4WD Hi-luxe Diaclone figure, originally released with black, blue, and yellow deco variations
• ORIGINAL BLUE DECO: The DK-3 Breaker figure is released with blue deco, inspired by the Diaclone blue deco variant
• CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This DK-3 Breaker figure converts from robot to camper truck mode in 19 steps
• AWESOME WEAPON ACCESSORY: Includes a blaster accessory that attaches in both modes
Thanks to Stephen Parrish who's shared the first in-hand images of the Transformers Legacy Generations Selects DK-3 Breaker. The DIAKRON colors based on the WFC Trailbreaker mold was an SDCC 2022 shared exclusive this year that is scheduled for shipping in December 2022. - Read the Full News Story
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE