Those of us wondering how the Transformers Legacy Commander Motormaster and Menasor Combiner will work may be interested to know about this possible leaked info just in by way of Siebertron.
According to individuals who have seen the instructions for the Commander Motormaster. The Menasor team combination may be something different than we've seen in the past. The absence of combiner posts on Dragstrip may be explained by the info that Motormaster's trailer will serve as the framework for attaching the many figures that will form the limbs.
Read on to see the possible leaked details that should be considered a rumor at this point until we get the official details from Hasbro or Takara.
• Motormaster himself will be the cab.
• The Trailer becomes the frame for all the components to attach and combine.
• The cars making the arms clip on while the legs are hollow rectangles for the cars to slide into, filling out the holes.
• The trailer also becomes a base/turret for Motormaster to use when not combined. This is an homage to the G1 toy where Motormaster himself became a base.
• This will not result in something clean/smooth like the G1 character model of Menasor.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE