Been seeing the Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Optimus Prime to All Terrain Vehicle pop up on Ebay, and was able to track this down to a new retail listing on Walmart. Hasbro appears to be releasing yet another one of these Rescue Bots Academy Optimus Primes, this time it is an all new mold as a 4x4 Jeep type vehicle. See the official product info and images below for more details.
Also look for other Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots figures to build a rescue team. (Other figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Manufactured under license from TOMY Company, Ltd.
Transformers and Hasbro and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
• 2-IN-1 RESCUE BOTS ACADEMY TOY: Little heroes can enjoy twice the fun with 2 modes of play, converting this Optimus Prime action figure from an all-terrain vehicle to a robot and back again
• AS SEEN IN THE TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS ACADEMY TV SERIES: Kids can imagine racing to the rescue with this toy, inspired by the Transformers Rescue Bots Academy animated TV show
• EASY TO DO: Designed with Easy 2 Do conversion preschoolers can do, this figure makes a great gift. With 1 easy step, kids can convert this Rescue Bots Academy toy from a robot to a vehicle
• IMAGINATIVE PLAY: The fun and oversized Transformers Rescue Bots Academy converting robot toy inspires adventurous imaginative play for boys and girls ages 3 and up
• COLLECTIBLE TOYS: Look for other Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Academy toys to assemble a rescue team (Other figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Figure scale: 4.5 inches
Ages 3 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE