Following the Transformers Fanstream reveal, In-Demand Toys has posted the official stock images for the just announced, Transformers Studio Core Class 86 Decepticon Rumble (Blue) Core Class figure in and out of the packaging.
Release: November 2022
• STUDIO SERIES CORE CLASS: Core Class figures are 3.5-inch collectible action figures that allow fans to collect mini versions of iconic characters from the movie universe
• 3.5-INCH SCALE DECEPTICON RUMBLE (BLUE): Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for poseability
• 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and cassette modes in 9 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
• AWESOME ACCESSORIES: Comes with 2 thruster blasters and 2 pile driver accessories
• BIG SCREEN-INSPIRED: This 3.5-inch Decepticon Rumble (Blue) figure is inspired by the character’s appearance in The Transformers: The Movie
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This Studio Series Core Class The Transformers: The Movie -inspired Decepticon Rumble (Blue) figure stands at 3.5 inches and converts from robot to cassette mode in 9 steps. Comes with 2 thruster blasters and 2 pile driver accessories that attach in both modes. This 3.5-inch Decepticon Rumble (Blue) figure makes a great gift for kids and adults! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE