Transformers Legacy United G1 Universe Gears Deluxe Class emerges from the online SNS with official images product details. The Legacy lines sees another Minibot jump up to the deluxe scale with all his G1 grumpiness. Hasbro hasn't announced this yet, but Gears will be part of the United Wave 2 to be released in April 2024. Read on to see the full details and images below.
• 2-IN-1 CONVERTING TRANSFORMERS TOY: Transformers action figure converts from robot toy to truck toy in 12 steps
• AWESOME ACCESSORIES: This G1 Universe Autobot Gears Transformers figure comes with a blaster accessory that attaches in both modes. Figure also features a flip-up chest plate
• ARTICULATED FOR PLAY AND DISPLAY: Transformers figures feature articulated heads, arms, and legs for action poses
• CELEBRATE THE LEGACY: Transformers Legacy United honors 40 years of Transformers animated history! Collect other Legacy: United figures to unite your collection (each sold separately, subject to availability)
• GIFT TRANSFORMERS COLLECTIBLES: This G1 Universe Autobot Gears action figure toy makes a great collectible figure gift for any Transformers fan Ages 8 and up Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
I'm liking Gears, even though that back section is terrible, but I'm sure someone will add on fix it. I'm just happy I can ditch my Generations Gears, as I never liked that interpretation of Gears at all. I'm still salty about them canceling Sureshot and hope he gets the Gears treatment down the road, too.
Looking forward to tf Tuesday tomorrow in hopes we see more g1 tf's like Gears here.
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE