Yolopak has announced their second IIES 24 Inch figure release with the Bumblebee Movie Earth Mode Optimus Prime figure! The extravagant IIES figure technology lives on in the Autobot Leader with nearly endless detailing and features, the figures will go on preorder July 1st for a price of $2,599 USD for the Deluxe version LE 500 and $2,199 USD for the Standard version LE 2000. Read on to see the details and images on the Deluxe version now.
Material : ABS, PA, POM, Brass, Rubber and Super Alloy
1. Size approximately 24” tall [H:62cm W:45cm D:19cm].
2. One (1) LED Light up Matrix of Leadership.
3. One (1) set of Normal skin (with dirt and rusty look).
4. One (1) IIES Blaster Gun.
5. One (1) Globe Hologram.
6. One (1) IIES Display Base .
7. One (1) Transparent Interchangeable skin.
1. First Internal Interconnect Endoskeleton System (IIES) product, that use real Mechanical Gear System for smooth movement unlike traditional ratchet joint.
2. Fully articulated human like fingers.
3. Interchangeable skin (Normal and Transparent).
4. LED Light up on eye, Matrix and Blaster Gun.
5. Special rotating Mechanical Gears to PUSH out and PULL back chest panel to reveal Matrix of Leadership.
6. Total of 333 Points of articulations.
7. 500 pcs with Serial Number engraved from No. 001 to 500 on IIES Display base and on Figure.
Note : Photos are only Prototype samples shown and actual product details could be subjected to change without prior noti
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE